- You cannot add "Sweet Spot for Success - Pat Walliams" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Little Pink Book on What to Wear – Cathy Bartel
Gucci, Abercrombie, American Eagle, Aeropostal…what’s your style? Cathy Bartel helps teen girls navigate through brands, image, and personal style. This book combines themes of Godly character and modesty while yapping about today’s fashion choices.
Pink is for Princess.
From the creators of the bestselling little black book series comes a unique and fun new series for teen girls. The little pink book series utilizes hip graphics, sassy quotes, and funny stories to teach teen girls about spiritual principals in a practical way. Chart-topping lists, prayers, and girly art make this book and/or gift a must have for all your teen readers. Watch as they collect each book and share them with their friends. Make sure to stock them all for this new trend in teen resources.
- Item Weight : 2.26 ounces
- Paperback : 96 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1577947959
- ISBN-13 : 978-1577947950
- Publisher : Harrison House (May 24, 2006)
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 0.2 x 6 inches
- Reading level : 13 – 17 years
- Language: : English