– Is your career where you want it to be?
– In everyday interactions, do people pay you enough attention?
– Does your view carry sufficient weight?
This engaging, practical book reveals the 50 secrets you need to get your point across, position yourself for success and punch above your weight. Drawing on research interviews with dozens of influential people, the book will show you:
* 12 specific strategies to communicate your ideas so people take notice
* How to build the networks and alliances you need to have real influence in organisations
* How to leverage what you know to gain increased exposure at the top table
* How to navigate organisational politics, ‘play the game’ more effectively and fast-track your career.