Spiritual Maturity – Principles of Spiritual Growth For Every Believer
How do Christians grow?
“This book invites the reader to experience the title. It is not just a ‘how-to’ volume, but a ‘be’ volume.” So write the editors of this rich resource on the spiritual life.
Spiritual maturity is not a level of growth Christians achieve, but the passion to press on in Christ. In these chapters, J. Oswald Sanders explores the primary source of continual growth. In three parts, structured around the persons of the Trinity, Sanders explores matters like:
- How we should view God
- Why our weakness is God’s strength
- What it means that Christ prays for us
- How to live like an heir of the King
- The role of the Spirit in a Christian’s life
Spiritual Maturity provides clear direction for those desiring to grow strong spiritually. Complete with scriptural principles for spiritual development and study questions at the end of the text, this classic handbook is a timeless treasure.
Includes a “For Reflections” section, making it an ideal resource for both individual and group study.
- Item Weight : 11.7 ounces
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 080248252X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0802482525
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Publisher : Moody Publishers; New Edition (July 1, 2007)
- Language: : English