Discover the secrets to new joy and sexual fulfillment in marriage that have helped millions of Christian couples maximize their intimacy.
Here are the insights into your spouse’s body, psychosexual makeup, and need for tender, unselfish affection that can help you discover new depths of intimacy. It’s the perfect book for:
- Engaged couples and newlyweds who want to make lovemaking a joy from the start
- Couples who have been married for years and want to maintain the flame or rekindle the embers
- Every husband or wife who wants to be a better lover
The Act of Marriage enriches you and your spouse’s physical relationship by offering biblical principles, goals, guidelines, and charts that cover an array of vital topics, such as:
- The sanctity of sex
- What sex means to a woman
- What sex means to a man
- The art of lovemaking
- Sane family planning
- Practical answers to common sex questions
- And more!
Plus, this updated and expanded edition features sections that discuss “sex after sixty” and five reasons why God created sex, all supported by the very latest findings in the fields of medicine and sociology.